In recent years Phoenix Metro area has proven to be resilient and robust in terms of real estate investing. Most of the properties have gained their values from the 2008 slump and surpassed expectation in terms of value.
Despite the our nation's recent rise in home values Phoenix homes are still more affordable compared to the rest of the major metropolitan cities in U.S.
We offer expert advise on your housing needs and we stand by our service and make sure to hold your hand through out the home shopping experience. Because we know buying a home is one of the most important decision you will ever make in your life.
As a home owner, family man, investor and phoenix metro area resident for the past 20+ years, I know what most people are looking for and have the patience and understanding to turn that dream into reality.
1. Save money For a Down Payment
2. seek a Preapproval for a loan and know your financial limits (typically mortgage(PMI) should equal to 1/3 of your annual Salary)
3. Maintain Your Credit, i.e. while shopping for mortgage do not seek loans for cars, furniture or anything other than home mortgage.
4. Understand Your Loan Options. (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
5. List Your home Needs, Non-negotiables And Nice-To-Haves
6. Work with A Real Estate Agent to find the right location, floor plan and community amenities in that order.
7. Don’t Forget Closing Costs
8. Be Confident When You Submit an OFFER w/ the aid of your real estate agent.
9. Once in CONTRACT [ 45 day to COE count down begins]. Hire INSPECTORS (home & rodent) during due diligence period(1st 10 day).
10. submit BNSR (buyer inspection and seller response) within inspection period.
11. Provide your Title company & mortgage broker with all the info they need
12. Final step is mortgage company order appraisal and then close of escrow (COE).